The latest release
The latest released version is 1.6.1 Pro. Download it here and give it a try. You will get a 15 day evaluation of the Pro edition, after which Serviio automatically reverts to the Free edition.
Release notes are here: Release Notes - 1.6.1.
|serviio-1.6.1-win-setup.exe||[mirror]||126,819,312 bytes, MD5: cac393677077a549f4149239eba12cf2|
|serviio-1.6.1-osx.tar.gz||[mirror]||123,199,415 bytes, MD5: 93bf7e50f6373c1c65a705b57f246bdc|
|serviio-1.6.1-linux.tar.gz||[mirror]||23,859,887 bytes, MD5: 81948e4004c271a4d1179067eae99a60|
|Serviio 1.6.1 for QNAP is available in your NAS App Center|
|Serviio 1.6.1 package for Synology NAS|
Are you upgrading and wish to keep your media library? Check out how to do it.
This release includes FFmpeg (post) 2.4 compiled using this source code, libRTMP 2.4+ compiled using this source code, Lame MP3 Encoder (v. 3.99.5) compiled using this source code. Refer to README.txt for the complete list.
- 512 MB of memory or more
- 150 MB of disk space (plus additional space for storing the media library), when using transcoding make sure there is at least 1GB free (depending on the original file size)
- if on Linux, Java 8 must be installed. Windows and OSX come with Java runtime aready included in the installation.
- Linux users need to install the FFmpeg package (incl. libRTMP, libASS, libx264 and libmp3lame) for their OS distributions or, ideally, compile FFmpeg using the source files provided above
- Linux users need to install the dcraw package if they need RAW image support
- Only 64-bit OSX machines are supported, with OSX 10.8 minimum
Thanks to the folks at JDownloader for providing cloud space for mirror downloads.