The latest release
The latest released version is 1.9 Pro. Download it here and give it a try. You will get a 15 day evaluation of the Pro edition, after which Serviio automatically reverts to the Free edition.
Release notes are here: Release Notes - 1.9.
|serviio-1.9-win-setup.exe||140,150,880 bytes, MD5: 723693cf5ffc0f002af5b053125d8ade|
|serviio-1.9-osx.tar.gz||135,956,770 bytes, MD5: 363c96ec236b734130c8277aa8541edc|
|serviio-1.9-linux.tar.gz||24,943,448 bytes, MD5: 8b1eeb230b21b0d202f2b6060f4d2369|
|Serviio 1.9 for QNAP Intel 32bit, Intel 64bit, ARM x19, ARM x31, ARM x41+|
|Serviio 1.9 package for Synology NAS|
|Serviio 1.6.1 package for Asustor NAS is available in your NAS App Central|
|Serviio 1.9 package for ClearOS|
Are you upgrading and wish to keep your media library? Check out how to do it.
This release includes FFmpeg (post) 3.2.4 compiled using this source code, libRTMP 2.4+ compiled using this source code, Lame MP3 Encoder (v. 3.99.5) compiled using this source code. Refer to README.txt for the complete list.
- 512 MB of memory or more
- 150 MB of disk space (plus additional space for storing the media library), when using transcoding make sure there is at least 1GB free (depending on the original file size)
- if on Linux, Java 8 must be installed. Windows and OSX come with Java runtime aready included in the installation.
- Linux users need to install the FFmpeg package (incl. libRTMP, libASS, libx264 and libmp3lame) for their OS distributions or, ideally, compile FFmpeg using the source files provided above
- Linux users need to install the dcraw package if they need RAW image support
- Only 64-bit OSX machines are supported, with OSX 10.8 minimum