The latest release
The latest released version is 1.5 Pro. Download it here and give it a try. You will get a 15 day evaluation of the Pro edition, after which Serviio automatically reverts to the Free edition.
Release notes are here: Release Notes - 1.5.
|serviio-1.5-win-setup.exe||[mirror]||84,333,984 bytes, MD5: f256484fa8c61a82346aa8efd1db6275|
|serviio-1.5-osx.tar.gz||[mirror]||86,709,594 bytes, MD5: c448569bb9fac3276ab4ecd2ed235858|
|serviio-1.5-linux.tar.gz||[mirror]||22,055,839 bytes, MD5: e4c3173b3c0da8fea18017663a5be1a2|
|Serviio 220.127.116.11 package for Synology NAS|
Are you upgrading and wish to keep your media library? Check out how to do it.
This release includes FFmpeg (post) 2.4 compiled using this source code, libRTMP 2.4+ compiled using this source code, Lame MP3 Encoder (v. 3.99.5) compiled using this source code. Refer to README.txt for the complete list.
- 512 MB of memory or more
- 150 MB of disk space (plus additional space for storing the media library), when using transcoding make sure there is at least 1GB free (depending on the original file size)
- if on Linux, Java 8 must be installed. Windows and OSX come with Java runtime aready included in the installation.
- Linux users need to install the FFmpeg package (incl. libRTMP, libASS, libx264 and libmp3lame) for their OS distributions or, ideally, compile FFmpeg using the source files provided above
- Linux users need to install the dcraw package if they need RAW image support
- Only 64-bit OSX machines are supported, with OSX 10.8 minimum
Thanks to the folks at JDownloader for providing cloud space for mirror downloads.